Meguiar's 6.5 Buffing Foam Polishing Pad
With the polishing pads Velcro backing easily attach and center the Soft Buff Foam Polishing Pad to the Dual Action Polisher’s (sold separately) backing plate.
Before working on a car with Meguiar’s Soft Buff Foam Polishing Pad, begin by washing and drying the car thoroughly. If surfaces are rough to the touch, clay the car using Meguiar’s Smooth Surface Clay Kit first. For swirls and scratches use Meguiar’s Soft Buff Cutting Pad and Ultra Cut Compound before polishing.
- Heavy duty air angle polisher by Neiko, features with a 7-inch dis
- Air inlet size is 1/4-inch, recommend with 3/8-inch air hose
- Air consumption is 12 CFM, with free speed of 2600 rpm
- Quiet polisher makes little noise, only produces 85 dBa
- Comes with a interchangeable handle, can be change to 2 positions